1. Prep the substrate
- Substrate must be clean, level, flat, dry, and dust-free.
- Climate control install space.
- Prime all joint compound.
2. Spray the adhesive
- Shake can well.
- Snap off safety tab.
- Hold can 18″-24″ from wall.
- Apply evenly to substrate (two 8’x4′ sheets per can).
3. Allow adhesive to tack
- Allow adhesive to dry to the touch (10-20 minutes).
- High humidity/cold air temperature will increase tack time.
4. Circulate air with fan
- A fan can help circulate air to shorten tack time.
- Working time is still 8 hours.
5. Install material onto wall
- Adhesive working time is 8 hours.
- Align material before applying pressure.
- Before rolling/heavy pressure, reposition by pulling material away from wall, then reapply.
- Material will have instant shear strength after applying pressure.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions for seams/transitions.
6. Clean up
- Damp cloth for wet overspray
- Mineral spirits for dry overspray
- Leave dried adhesive residue on tip until ready to use again.